To lose weight effectively and get toned body, you can apply a lot of different diets. We recommend using diet as an option to quickly lose those extra pounds. The best time of year to use it is during the summer. It is hot to eat less and drink more liquid than in winter.
What is the diet?
Humans are 80% water. Of course, this indicator depends mainly on the person's age. Water consumption is essential for everyone, with no exceptions. Water has many beneficial properties:
- dissolves almost all substances that enter the body;
- acts as a pathway for all nutrients;
- dissolves salts, removing excess of them in urine;
- maintains water balance at the cellular level;
- maintains optimal body temperature by evaporating excess heat;
- thin the stool with liquid.
Diet is aimed at increasing the amount of fluids in the body. This can be done by replacing solid food with liquid food. The less a person eats and drinks more water, the faster the body cleanses. This allows you to normalize metabolism, remove all harmful substances from the body and improve the condition of the skin. As a result, one person loses weight. His body became lighter and thinner.
What is the diet?
Diet, according to nutrition experts, is to strictly adhere to fluid intake. The diet lasts 30 days. During this time, a person throws between 15 and 18 kg. In addition, the body goes through a complete detox and cleansing process.
Should only be used with the permission of a specialist. The fact that the monthly liquid diet not only helps fight obesity and cleanses the body of toxins, but also leads to undesirable consequences. Only a doctor can determine the body's ability to bear such a serious load.
The length of the diet can be 7 days, 14 days, but the most effective diet is 30 days. For first-time people to lose weight this way, you should start with a shorter amount of time, then it will be clear who can take it.
The right diet
In order not to break the rules of the diet, there are a few rules to follow:
- The composition of the diet should contain only nutritious foods. Food should not contain synthetic additives, GMOs, trans fats and even food additives.
- Up to 5 liters of liquids can be consumed per day, including liquid food ingredients.
- The volume of liquid in liquid food should not exceed 2 liters.
- In addition to 2 liters of food, drink clean water. It should be in the diet of at least 2 liters.
- Do not chew while eating, as this may lead to a feeling of hunger. That's why you need to make your food as liquid as possible.
- Do not chew gum while on a diet.
- Estimated daily food intake divided into 5 - 6 servings.
- Light exercise should be exercised while dieting. You can run or swim in the pool.
- The seat should be regular. If a delay appears, then you need to take a laxative or put an enema, otherwise toxins and poisons will poison the body.
- In addition to drinking, you should take a complex vitamin and mineral supplement.
Due to an unbalanced diet, it cannot be observed for more than 30 days.
What you can drink while dieting
The following list of liquid foods can be consumed in the diet:
- clean drinking water without gas;
- milk and fermented dairy products with a low fat content (not more than 2. 5%);
- broth based on vegetables, mushrooms, lean meats, poultry, fish, offal;
- fresh juices of berries and vegetables;
- jellies and fruit drinks from fresh berries;
- natural tea.
Do not drink alcohol while on a diet. You can not drink coffee, drink juice from pickles.
Diet for 7 days
The first day of the weekly diet should include dairy products or fermented milk. It can be kefir, fermented baked milk, sour powder, or unflavored natural yogurt.
Soups are allowed on Monday. They should be based on pureed, pureed or creamed ingredients. You can make vegetable broth, low-fat meat and fish. Do not add pasta, potatoes, cheese and dairy products to soups.
On the third day, they drank freshly squeezed juice and juice. On the fourth day, the practice of using agar with no added sugar, on the fifth day, they repeated the diet of the third day, adding uzvar based on dried fruit.
On the sixth day, drink 3 liters of oat or cereal jelly. And the last day is a drinking day like the first day of the diet. Just at the end of the day, you still need to use a soft stew.
Diet for 14 days
The 14-day diet is the same as the weekly liquid diet. The only difference is that the time it takes to touch and consume liquid food is twice as long. Accordingly, the effectiveness of such a diet is better.
Help!On the 8th day of the diet, you need to use a complex of vitamins and minerals. This will compensate for nutrient deficiencies and help the body cope with the stress of a lack of solid food.
Diet for 30 days
The first week of weight loss on a monthly diet is designed to cleanse the body from toxins and poisons. After 20 days, the kidneys and liver are cleaned. At the end of the diet, cleansing takes place at the cellular level.
Sample 30 Day Diet Menu:
- Breakfast:220 ml. low-fat yogurt.
- Before lunch:220 ml. freshly squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
- Lunch:A pureed vegetable soup and a concentrated natural tea made from green leaves.
- Snacks:The kiss is based on a berry or fruit.
- Dinner:220 ml. low-fat kefir.
With such a long-term diet, vitamin supplements are essential. In this case, you need to carefully monitor your health and when it feels most uncomfortable, consult your doctor. Experts will send you tests, which will tell you what substances the body needs to supplement.
Note!Doctors do not recommend switching to such a long-term diet yourself. Before that, you need to be checked for the presence of any serious illness. And as you progress through the various stages of your diet, you need to keep track of your health and see a specialist.
Nutritionists recommend paying attention to the beginning and exiting stages of the diet. Three days before you start, limit your intake of high-calorie foods, alcohol and fatty meats. You should also quit smoking.
When you exit the diet, be it 7, 14 or 30 days, you should follow these rules:
- During the first two days, meals should be taken with liquid cereals.
- During the first 2 weeks, only a liquid meal should be used with dinner.
- Only eggs and omelets made from them can be introduced from week two.
- During the first month, you should minimize the amount of salt and sugar in your diet.
- Fresh salads and ground fruit can be eaten from the second week.
- Only after 14 days of stopping drinking can you cook meat and seafood dishes.
Nutrition experts also recommend fasting for one day a week. In addition, vegetarian days are recommended for everyone before entering the diet. Hunger for several weeks before an extended diet gives an opportunity to know what your body needs. Also, at this stage, it becomes clear whether a person can withstand a severe load and follow a steady diet and no health problems.
The following should not be starving liquid food:
- with kidney problems, kidney failure;
- suffer from gastrointestinal diseases, including ulcers, polyps, gastritis;
- people with allergies to raw foods such as fruits and berries.
Some people want to lose weight in the shortest time possible and at the same time not deprive all of the essentials of the body. For these people, an entire weight loss program has been mapped out, designed for 7, 14 or 30 days. Each period has its own rules and recommendations. It is better not to take the diet without consulting your doctor. You should go through a body condition study first and pass all the necessary tests.