Fat-burning diets help get rid of excess fat in "problem" areas and speed up metabolism. Choose foods according to your preferences, take into account the characteristics of your body and lose up to 6 kg per week!
Among the impressive diets offered to those looking to tailor their weight to their needs, the fat burning diet stands out the most. Let's see what its main feature is.
The fact is that for a person who fights for the beauty of a body, often the most successful indicator is a decrease in the reading of the arrow on the scale. Weight is lost and excess does not leave problem areas. Familiar situation? The fat deposits are distributed unevenly and precisely in the places from which the ideal condition is required: thighs, buttocks, abdomen. The more restrictive the diet is, the more exhausted the body becomes, weight loss due to loss of muscle mass, but those excesses, which become the main reason to start dieting, the danger remains in place. old.
The goals of this type of nutrition are completely different. They aim precisely for short-term body contouring by removing the subcutaneous lipid layer. Moreover, the rate of weight loss is impressive: in a week you can easily lose 4-6 kg, and with active physical activity, even more.
The beauty of this approach is that you can choose products to your liking, depending on your personal preferences, and alter them so that you practically don't feel restricted in terms of nutrition. And the health benefits in the form of a well-functioning system of metabolic processes will be a very pleasant bonus, since it is considered the key to good health. It also helps regulate blood sugar.
Since fat burning is a mechanism for the maximum rate of fat breakdown, to understand the processes that take place it is necessary to understand some of the nuances of metabolism.
Protein serves as the main source of energy in the body, enhancing the formation of adenosine triphosphoric acid molecules, which is key to a person feeling healthy. At the same time, the final breakdown, digestion and assimilation of protein products is a time- and resource-intensive process that ultimately ensures the long-awaited weight loss effect.
Protein is a highly coveted dietary supplement for several reasons:
- It is an essential building block for muscle cells.
- Protein is a component of the structure of cell membranes.
- The modified food chain is not converted to fat and is not deposited in the body's "stores".
- Eating protein in optimal amounts helps reduce cravings for sweets.
- Protein-rich foods are key to feeling full and reducing cravings.
- Protein promotes vitamin absorption.
- Thanks to him, the body is full of energy.
The main element of the diet for fast fat loss is protein. Next is the fiber in fruits and vegetables. Protein and fiber work in synergy. During the digestion of proteins, heavy and undesirable substances that stay in the intestines for a long time are formed. The fiber itself will speed up the transport of these substances along the loops of the small and large intestines, eliminating possible flatulence and acting as an aid to the elimination of toxins.
In addition to these two components, providing the necessary amount of water is very important. It has long been known that a lack of fluids has an extremely bad effect on health. But while following a fat burning diet, you just need to make sure you drink enough fluids. The consumption of 2-3 liters per day is a prerequisite. Then the biochemistry of physiological processes will play an important role in weight loss, and accelerate the expected results.
Nutritionists also recommend using a small amount of carbohydrates, because they should never be completely excluded from the diet. But the kind that should be called "fast carbohydrates", is broken down much faster than "slow carbohydrates".
Rules for the fastest possible results
- Meals should be divided: 4-6 times a day. This will result in less total food consumption, but will ensure a constant feeling of fullness and not hunger.
- After waking up, you need to drink a glass of warm water. Breakfast in the next two hours.
- At each meal, you need to eat protein-rich foods, fruits and vegetables.
- Since fruit can increase appetite a bit, it is better to eat it in large quantities in the morning, before 12 noon.
- You should strictly limit the consumption of sugary foods and foods high in fat.
- Eat dinner no later than 2 hours before going to bed.
- Drink at least 2-3 liters of water per day. Failure to comply with this requirement will disturb the metabolism, the process and the rate of body volume reduction will decrease drastically!
- The effects of the diet should be enhanced by being physically active and exercising.
It should be noted that the use of fat burning techniques is not recommended to be repeated more than twice a year. The optimal time for use is spring and autumn, since the metabolic processes of the body during these periods work in sync with those that occur under the influence of positive changes in the temperature. daytime, directly affecting life. But its use in winter and summer also shows good results.
At the end of the course, it is recommended to continue with small meals without excluding protein from the diet - this will help not to return to the previous weight. It is also suitable to continue active training.
Who is suitable?
Usually, overweight people or those who want to meet certain parameters are interested in weight loss methods. But applying this diet is not so simple. It is usually under the supervision of active physically active participants, as it ensures the maintenance of protein muscle fibers that are subjected to other types of nutrition for weight regulation. If we add to these facts the undeniable health benefits and the lack of many contraindications, it becomes clear why this diet is increasingly being used by people of different groups.
People who engage in sports activities may need it not only to lose weight, but also to quickly get in shape and gain muscle, lose weight, maintain adequate muscle tissue, which is often depleted whenseverely restricted diet.
Fat burning diets for athletes have their own characteristics: the number of calories consumed per day as well as the amount of protein, approximately double.
In the case of using this nutritional program for men, there are features that differ from the basic requirement. This is because the metabolism of the female and male bodies is significantly different due to the influence of sex hormones. So, in men, carbohydrates are processed much faster, and in women's bodies, the deposition of stored fat is much more intense. Therefore, in the men's diet, one is allowed to eat a little red meat, no more than 1 time per day - a small amount of ham, increasing the ratio of potatoes and fish to 100 g. And since fats play a very important role in the functioning of the male body, they cannot be completely eliminated, you just need to minimize their presence in the diet. Physical activity is optional, as in the female version. But the volume of drinking water increased - at least (! ) 2. 5 liters.
In the case of women who apply this macrobiotic method, there is a huge plus point that does not lose the necessary nutrients of the body, and therefore does not adversely affect the condition of the skin that may be darkened, pasty, does not worsen the condition of hair and nails, provides all the necessary substances for them.
It is necessary to choose low-fat fish in the menu; Prefer chicken and beef. Prioritize skim milk products as an excellent source of calcium and the mechanism of activation of calcitriol, a hormone responsible for burning fat accumulated in the female body.
It is immediately necessary to specify that we mean girls under the age of 23. Before the age of 16, the diet should only be prescribed for medical purposes by practitioners. After the age of 16, before starting a fat loss diet, it is necessary to consult a doctor - a dietitian or an adolescent nutritionist.
This type of diet for burning fat is somewhat different from the previous ones due to the fact that the metabolism in younger organisms has a number of features.
First, it must be rich in vitamins, as the growing body's need for them increases.
Secondly, it is necessary to rule out increased physical activity, overload can be dangerous because dysfunction of organs in the circulatory system, increased pressure, and unstable heart rate are common occurrences. due to the attack of growth hormones. During the application of the diet, such manifestations cannot be aggravated.
The girls like the most is the diet, eating the most is vegetable soup, onion soup will perfectly fit it. Adding seafood to the diet does an excellent job in providing the required amount of minerals.
When applying this diet, girls should remember that the reduction in total calories at this age should not exceed 20%, otherwise it may negatively affect the development process taking place in the body. , affects the duration of the menstrual cycle. So the main rule is not to overdo it.
Fat burning diet
A group of products broken down by protein supplier:
- 60 g of hard cheese (45% fat);
- 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese;
- ham, beef, chicken skin boiled, stewed or steamed - 130-200 g;
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, or scrambled eggs;
- 8 hard-boiled quail eggs;
- natural yogurt or kefir - 100-150 ml, with the obligatory addition of half the dosage of other protein products;
- nuts: walnuts, pine nuts, brazil nuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios - 35 g (do not use peanuts! );
- cod, navaga, hake, pollock, sea bream, pike perch, pike, perch, halibut, mullet - up to 200 g;
- scallops, shrimp, crab meat, crayfish - 200 g.
Food - source of fiber:
- vegetable salad without potatoes and legumes;
- 300 gr. steamed vegetables (except potatoes, corn and peas);
- any dried fruit - 60 gr;
- canned corn or green beans - 150 gr;
- fresh or thawed fruit, berries (oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, raspberries, lemons, pears, apricots, cherries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, melons, etc. ) - 200 g.
Sources of "slow carbs":
- pasta, buckwheat flour, rice - 2-3 tbsp;
- 4 tbsp. spoons of boiled beans, beans, lentils, green beans, corn;
- mashed potatoes or 2 baked potatoes in the oven - 150-200 g;
- a piece of bread, preferably rye or with bran added.
To make it easier for you to navigate, here's a rough diagram of what you'll need in a day.
- Breakfast: one serving of protein, one serving of fruit or vegetable.
- Lunch: one protein, one carbohydrate, and one fruit (vegetable).
- Afternoon snack: one protein, one carbohydrate, and one fruit (vegetable).
- Dinner: one protein and one fruit (vegetable).
Menu of the week
Below is a diagram for a seven-day course of the proven optimal fat-burning diet. During this time, the metabolic changes necessary to eliminate fat cell deposition will have time to occur.
- Breakfast: boiled quail eggs, pear and pineapple salad.
- Lunch: steamed cod, boiled brown rice, 2 green apples.
- Afternoon snack: natural yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, 2 peaches.
- Dinner: shrimp, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: cheese, fruit salad.
- Lunch: a piece of boiled beef, baked potatoes, grapefruit.
- Afternoon snack: sea bass salad with oranges, bran bread.
- Dinner: mussels, pineapple.
- Breakfast: feta cheese, apple, pear, unsweetened green tea.
- Lunch: boiled chicken, buckwheat, celery and carrot salad.
- Afternoon snack: boiled eggs, boiled corn.
- Dinner: steamed pollock, vegetable stew.
- Breakfast: boiled beef, stewed pumpkin.
- Lunch: pasta, hake, cabbage salad, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: seaweed, kefir with slices of fresh peaches.
- Dinner: boiled chicken fillet, fruit and berry salad.
- Breakfast: pineapple juice, seaweed, natural yogurt.
- Lunch: rice with boiled shrimp, pineapple melon salad.
- Afternoon snack: cheese tofu, apple and corn salad.
- Dinner: boiled perch, grapefruit.
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk, tomatoes.
- Lunch: grilled rabbit, sauerkraut, rye bread.
- Afternoon snack: walnuts.
- Dinner: steamed halibut with boiled asparagus.
- Breakfast: Gaudette cheese, cucumber.
- Lunch: onion soup, boiled quail, berries.
- Afternoon snack: egg salad, cobs and apples.
- Dinner: crab meat, oranges.
Mayo Clinic Diet
One of the options for a fat burning diet. Based on the use of the so-called healthy weight gain food pyramid. According to this pyramid, food is divided into five levels:
- in the first layer (it is the most basic and the most) fruits and vegetables are placed;
- in the second (smaller) - carbohydrates;
- in the third (even smaller) - protein;
- in the fourth product line - fat;
- and finally, the smallest, there are sweets.
This pyramid reflects the type of nutrition that a person who wants to be healthy and slim should follow. Drinking alcohol is not recommended at all as it significantly slows down the breakdown and excretion of fat. Stopping alcohol should happen about 6 days before starting the diet.
The principle of operation is based on the main use of vegetable soup, the use of which is not strictly limited in time. That is, a person is free to adjust the amount of food as he or she wants, and as a result will lose 4. 5–8 kg per week.
- While most dietary guidelines for weight loss reduce the intake of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, this type of fat-burning diet only limits daily calories by reducing fat. dietary fats and carbohydrates with a long breakdown time.
- The body is not affected by monotonic products, therefore, protects from the development of manifestations of vitamin deficiency and does not impair overall health.
- The weight loss process is smooth, not sudden, meeting the requirements of healthy weight loss.
- It organizes and creates habits into a proper diet in the broadest sense of the word, teaching you the principles of healthy nutrition.
- The results achieved with this method do not disappear after stopping the diet but are maintained for a long time. If a person's metabolism is well established, the extra pounds won't come back.
- The fact is that the Mayo diet has a rather mild effect on the body, it can be repeated quite often without harm.
How to submit
Low-calorie, fat-burning onion soup can be included in your diet whenever you feel hungry. The use of complementary dishes is also provided, but they must be used strictly according to certain dates specified in the menu. You cannot eat bread and soft drinks, fried foods and use fat.
At the same time, it is necessary to focus on strictly prohibiting the requirements and exclusion of extra dishes, as this will inevitably cause deterioration of health by not providing enough substances necessary for normal functioning. often. And with the correct use of the technique, negative consequences will be ruled out.
Onion soup, any fruit other than bananas (they contain too much starch), fresh, canned or raw vegetables, mineral water, cranberry juice, natural coffee and teaStreet.
Onion soup, raw, boiled or canned vegetables, green vegetables. Let's put all of this together. For lunch, you can eat baked potatoes with butter. Do not eat fruit, corn and legumes! Drink mineral water.
Onion, fruit, vegetable soup (except baked potatoes), still drinking mineral water.
Onion soup, fresh vegetables, fruit (can eat 3 bananas), skim milk, still drinking mineral water.
Onion soup, tomato, skimmed beef, mineral water.
Onion soup, green leafy vegetables, boiled beef without fat. Optional - steak. Still mineral water.
Onion soup, brown rice, vegetables of any kind (with special emphasis on cabbage, tomatoes and green onions), juice. You can use curry in vegetable dishes. Drink lots of mineral water.
If for any reason the diet is not followed to the end, then you need to start from the beginning, from the first day, and not continue from where you stopped - this is very important. Total water consumption (specifically water, not liquids! ) is at least two liters per day.
After a week of doing such a diet, followed by the second week - a week of gradual transition to the usual diet. For the next seven days, you need to reinforce the habit of eating lots of vegetables and fruits, removing sugar, skin and cutting fat before cooking meat, not eating fried food. This will go a long way in maintaining great weight and health in the future.
The secret to burning fat
Burnt onion soup
- 6 medium onions;
- 3-5 ripe tomatoes (canned tomatoes);
- head of cabbage;
- 2 bell peppers;
- a bunch of celery leaves;
- salt, curry, black pepper - to taste.
Wash vegetables, cut into bite-sized cubes, rinse with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and continue cooking until tender. Add seasoning and salt before removing the soup from the stove.
Apple and Celery Salad
- 2 apples;
- medium size celery.
Wash everything, peel it. Grate and season with a small amount of natural yogurt, kefir or thawed.
Apple - pineapple salad
- small pineapple;
- 3 apples;
- half a celery.
Wash all ingredients, peel. Pineapple and apple diced, celery thinly sliced. Season the salad with diet yogurt.
Mint lemon cocktail
- 100 ml of cold boiled water;
- 7 mint leaves;
- ¼ part of kiwi;
- a slice of lemon;
- one teaspoon of honey.
Wash mint, peel kiwi. In a blender, whip the kiwi with honey and water. Pour into a glass, add mint and lemon. It would be fine with adding ice.
- 2 oranges;
- 1 grapefruit;
Wash fruit. Peel the oranges and grapefruit, remove the membrane on the grapefruit slices. Puree them in a blender. Add lemon juice to taste.
Fat burning drink made with ginger and kefir
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 glass of fat-free kefir;
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
Mix all ingredients together, mix thoroughly before use.
Despite the fact that a fat-burning diet is rightly considered to save the body, there are some limitations for those who want to apply it, which are:
- Kidney problems.
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- Chronic manifestations of hemorrhoids.
- Liver failure.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
In all of the above cases, completely different nutritional guidelines need to be followed, so you should definitely not test yourself during such periods. In any case, it won't be superfluous to get your doctor's approval before embarking on a fat-burning diet.